Prepare For Your Visit
We take health and safety very seriously and only want the best for your fuzzy family member. Please review our requirements below and call us today to schedule!
We are so excited to have you and your pet come to Pinnacle Pets Play & Stay.
Before registering, please review the requirements below.
These requirements are for all pets that come into the building for any service to ensure the best and healthy experience possible.
*Please note – Puppy Playcare requirements are slightly different due to age. These guests are kept separate from all other pets until they are old enough to have completed the vaccination series of a grown dog.
- Rabies: a 24 hour waiting period is required after the first administration of vaccination or if it has expired.
- DHPP: Required DHPP or DHLPP Vaccines– recommended at 8, 12, and 16 weeks. The last distemper vaccine needs to be at 16 weeks or after. If the series is completed before 16 weeks as it may not be completely protective due to the interference of maternal antibodies.
- Bordetella: We require the Bordetella vaccination to be administered annually
- CIV: Canine Influenza Vaccine to be administered annually (Bivalent H3N8 + H3N2)
- Negative stool: Required every 12 months
- On flea, tick, and heartworm prevention: Required year-round
5 months and older
- Ages: 10 weeks – approximately 5 months
- Bordetella (typically started at 6-8 weeks)
- Distemper/Parvo (typically started at 6-8 weeks)
- CIV (typically started at 6-8 weeks)
- Negative Fecal Test
- Rabies (given between 12-16 weeks)
Daycare (Group Play) Enrollment:
- Enrollment Evaluation: For dogs participating in daycare or group activities only. Enrollment Evaluations will require the availability of appx. 30 minutes. Your furry friend will stay with us for a few hours longer to join the daycare fun after the initial evaluation.
- Group Play While Boarding: Pups can visit us prior to their longer overnight stay and be evaluated for group play. While boarding, dogs that are a good fit for group play can be signed up for 2, 4, or 8 hours of social time at your request.
- Neutered/Spayed: by 6 months of age for dogs participating in daycare or group activities
- Current Vaccination Records (see above)
Our daycare services are on a waitlist but dogs can be evaluated during their overnight stay to join the group during stays.
“Everyone at Pinnacle Pets has been nothing short of amazing with every interaction I have had with them. My pup, Seger, has been going to daycare there twice a week for a month now, and he and I could not be happier! Thank you for providing a safe and fun environment for my pup, and providing him love when he is there! They send daily report cards and photos to show you how much fun your furr baby has while they are there”
“I can’t begin to say enough about Pinnacle Pets Play and Stay! My pups have been happy customers for over two years now. The owners and staff are first-rate and amazing!
This past weekend we boarded our pups while we went out-of-town. One of the pups was having some health issues which required additional care, medication needs, and patience with feedings. Not only did the staff spoon feed my pup to make sure he ate, but they spent extra time making sure he was well taken care of.
This type of treatment isn’t the exception at Pinnacle Pets, it’s the rule. However, during this stay my pup had more involved needs and the entire staff made sure he was comfortable, happy, and safe.
Every visit here is a great experience for my pups! Thank you Pinnacle Pets staff and owners for loving my pups so well!”
- Rabies – required once every three years
- FCRVP – required once every year
- Flea and Tick – prevention year-round
Getting vaccinations to us is easy! You can upload files directly to your account or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org (you can also ask your vet to email them as well).
- Day Boarding is a convenient way to make sure your pets are taken care of during the day!
Medication administration, potty breaks outside, feeding, love, and attention…
and you can drop off and pick up the same day without the overnight stay!
This is an excellent fit for dogs that need to be cared for throughout the day
that aren’t comfortable in the group-play setting of dog daycare.
Dog boarding just for the day is currently only available Monday-Thursdays! $35/dog in our Base Camp Suites or
$45/dog in our Luxury Suites! Drop off as early as 6:30 am and pick up as late as 7:30 pm.
DROP OFF HOURS FOR BOARDING
Anytime during our business hours
PICK UP HOURS FOR OVERNIGHT BOARDING
- Pets not picked up by noon will be automatically charged for a half-day of care. Please let us know when to expect you when making a reservation so we can accommodate all our guests!
monday – friday
6:30 am – 12 pm
SATURday – SUNday
9 am – 12 pm
GET A DISCOUNT!
- For multiple pets from the same family lodged together, can get a discount for sharing a room