See why your pets will love us!
- Puppy Playcare is designed for young pups to learn the fundamentals of good play in a safe and controlled environment!
- Puppy socialization is important to help them grown, learn, and gain confidence!
- Puppy Playcare groups are small and personalized for maximum personal attention!
- Currentley, Puppy Playcare is only on Wednesdays so dont delay getting your puppy scheduled!
- Energetic pups love all-day play!
- Dogs must have an Enrollment Evaluation participating in Daycare. – We are currently on a wait list!
- Does your dog like water? Add on time in our Splash Pad!
- Full-day daycare is Monday-Friday 6:30 a.m. -7:30 a.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Drop off is 6:30 a.m. – 9 a.m. Monday – Friday and 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. on Saturday
- Pick up by 7:30 pm Monday-Friday and 5 p.m. on Saturday
- Half-Days are the perfect choice for pups that can by picked up by 1 pm!
- Dogs must have an Enrollment Evaluation before participating – We are currently on a wait list!
- Does your dog love water? Add on time with our Splash Pad!
- Drop off 6:30 am – 9 am Monday-Friday and 9 am -11 am Saturday
- Half-Day pickup is by 1 pm Monday – Friday. Saturday is a Full-Day (see below) with pick up by 5 pm.
- Packages are an easy way to check out at the end of the day and reduce down the daily rate! Convenient and saves you money!
- 5 Full-Day Passes – $145 —– 5 Half-Day Packages – $95
- 10 Full-Day Passes – $280 —– 10 Half-Day Packages – $180
- 15 Full-Day Passes – $405 —- 15 Half-Day Packages – $255
Full Day Day care – $30
Half-Day Daycare -$20/day
Daycare Packages- $95-405/package
"I love this place and my pups do too! It’s the only place in the Columbus area that I will board my pups. You can upgrade to a private room with camera so you can peek in on your babes 24/7. They send report cards with photos every night! Also groomers are on site so spa days can be added. It’s great to have peace of mind when I’m traveling."
"Love Pinnacle Pets! Buddy, my active terrier, goes twice a week for play time and has been there for several week long stays. I get report cards with great pics with every visit and detailed daily notes when he’s there for over-nighters. Staff contact me promptly when there are problems… yes, Buddy gets ‘in-school suspensions’ when he’s a bully with the other pups! It’s so good to know staff are concerned for the health, safety and well-being of every animal in their care and having trainer Jess on-site really helps. Buddy loves every staff member at Pinnacle, but he is especially fond of Nikki who gives the best good morning kisses and Heather who takes the best pics and works so hard to keep Buddy on his best behavior!"
Other Available Luxurious Health and Well-being Upgrades are available – ask us about pet-safe dye and nail color options!
FLEA & TICK BATH
Our Flea and Tick Shampoo repels fleas and ticks without the use of any harsh pesticides. With ingredients derived from plants, this shampoo is safe for pets and humans.
This is not a preventative service. We always recommend a monthly flea treatment, even during the winter months.
*If fleas are found during the course of service, we are obligated to perform our all natural De-Flea bath treatment at an additional charge.
*Price Range $10-$20 depending on coat type and size
MEDICATED BATH TREATMENT
Our Medicated Antimicrobial Skin Cleanser is formulated with 3% Chlorhexidine Gluconate,
Quick and effective at fighting stubborn skin conditions associated with yeast, bacteria, and other microorganisms. It is a mild, moisturizing formula that is even safe to use on puppies!
* We always recommend to see your veterinary service provider in regards to skin conditions. Some conditions require more in-depth treatment. If your doctor has prescribed you a medicated shampoo and they wish to have our stylist use it during the service, we will be more than happy to accommodate your doctors request.
Pet friendly nail polish is a fun addition to any of our deluxe packages!
With a patented, water-based formula, Polish Pens are non-toxic, easy to apply, and guaranteed to make any dog look fabulous!
Add partial dye to your pet’s coat: paws, legs, tail, ears, lion head, or a Mohawk! This service is an add on to a Deluxe Bath or Haircut and Styling package. Please call ahead to discuss this service with your groomer and make sure we have your desired color in stock.
*Pricing for this service will be based on the color design.
DE-SHED FURMINATOR TREATMENT
A non-irritating, moisturizing shampoo and conditioner that is ideal to promote healthy skin and coat. Reduces the excess shedding of loose hair.
Enriched with Omega Fatty Acids, Vitamins, and Plant Extracts to help protect against excess shedding of loose hair.
*De-Shed Furmunator Treatment recommended every 4-6 weeks
*Price Range $10-$20 depending on coat type and size.